Thursday, November 21, 2013

EMPTIES: October 2013

Hello, everyone! I just came from yet another trip and I had to finish enrolment, thus my staggered posts. There was a point I get to blog almost everyday, but now I could barely spare some time to blog weekly. Yet I try hard as much as I can and I decided to post my October empties before November ends, so here they are!


Avon Simply Delicate Feminine Wash. I am so relieved to have finished my last bottle from this line of Avon intinimate wash. I mean it's not so bad, but I get bored easily when I'm using a product too long.

Avon Skin So Soft Body Lotion. I remember using this when I was in grade school and I loved it since then, it does brighten up my skin really well.

Moringa O2 Herbal Moisturizing Lotion. Love love the scent of this product! And it's got a ton of healthy benefits too. I got this for free at Sample Room.

Milcu Underarm and Foot Powder. I like applying this before putting on my socks, but I've yet to use this as an underarm product. I don't think I'd be comfortable applying powder on my underarms, since I kinda grew up using roll-ons.

A Bonne Miracle Spa Facial Foam with Glutathione. At first, I had no problem with this product, more so that it has a soft, sweet scent which is a delight to me. Later on I noticed I start having acne! Having won this from a giveaway, we were asked by the brand to do a 7-day challenge blog post, but I decided not to push thru with it coz I hate cooking up a negative review.

Celeteque Acne Cleansing Gel. This is what I started using after I finished A Bonne coz I really feel the need to remedy my skin. Thanks so much to Unilab for sending over a bunch of Celeteque goodies to try out!

Celeteque Brightening Eye Tuck Cream. I'm a little disappointed with this eye cream, given I've tried other Celeteque products that really worked. This was just so-so, and I haven't got noticeable results.

Colgate Toothpaste. Well, yeah just another Colgate tube, nothing special!

Nanny Rose's Queen Bee All-Natural Hair Remover. My friend Hannah suggested this to me ever since I shared how much a disappointment Strip It! is to me. And omg, I'm so glad she did! This is like, 10x better than Strip It! I've never thought waxing could be this easy! Not to mention how affordable this is, I got this at Watson's for only Php89. I already purchased the bigger tub, actually.

I also used up three face masks, and they are The Face Shop Real Nature Mask in Lemon, The Face Shop Pearl Mask and Etude House Royal Jelly Face Mask. I enjoyed using all three but I like The Face Shop Pearl Mask the best! It has a luxurious scent and made my skin brighter in the morning.

Wet Tissues from Qatar Airways. I like bringing around wet tissues coz you never know when you might need them!

Celeteque Make-up Remover Wipes. This is one of the products sent to me by Unilab, and it does the job very well. However, a pack costs Php160 which is a far more expensive price as compared to my Hello Kitty wet wipes which is only Php40 a pack.

Innisfree White Tone Up Essence. I haven't use this long enough to really attest to it, but because it's Innisfree, it's comforting to know it's made of natural ingredients.

The Face Shop Clean Face Special Gift Set. I won this from a giveaway last year, and it's miniature of Clean Face Toner and Clean Face Essence. It's pretty decent and I checked out the prices of the full-sized versions and they weren't so bad. So who knows, I might actually purchase!

Ever Bilena Advance Brown Mascara. I've had this macara for a long time but haven't made full use of it before expiry. It gives a nice, natural wispies effect and I regret a little bit for having neglected it.

ELF Mascara Duo (Waterproof and Regular) This one is the biggest regret of all. This is another product I won from a giveaway but I never paid attention to it until a few weeks ago because I'm trying to use up other mascaras. When I opened it, the thing isn't even liquid anymore! The product literally turned into a solid mass. I have a feeling it was sent to me already expired. I've seen other mascaras expire on me, but I've never seen anything like it - geez it must be ancient!

10 comments:

  1. Great products. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome products.love to try out that avon body lotion.
    Jannatul12

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I see posts like this, I'm like wtf how can someone used this so much? (Or even keep empties) I had the ELF mascara too, and it's crap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love the scent of Moringa 02 plus it's very lightweight.

    http://styleandglow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's quite a collection you've got there! I laughed at the wet tissues from Qatar Airways haha!

    Hayfa
    www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah we might as well make use of 'em right? Hahaha!

      Delete
  6. Wow! So many empties! I can't even finish a product in a month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find it difficult to even finish half this amount in a month! I always get tempted to open new things first ^_^
    Will need to check out that Face Shop Pearl Mask now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post! :D Ikaw na yung empties queen. I like the Celeteque Acne Solutions range too. The eye tuck is so-so, but still I'd love to try more of their products. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely post dear
    mind to follow each other ? let me know
    www.cintacharoselina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...