Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Third Order from SAMPLE ROOM!

Hi, everyone! I hope you are all treated with a nice and cozy weather while reading this. As you know, the Philippines was recently hit by Typhoon Haiyan which left thousands and thousands of families devastated. One of those badly hit is my hometown, Roxas City, which I was informed, now looks like a ghost town - uprooted trees, roofless houses, torn down establishments are literally everywhere! And given that every electricity post in the area has collapsed, the city is yet to see the light in not less than three months. Imagine what a sad, gloomy Christmas it will be. Thankfully, the city where I currently live is left unscathed with very minimal damage, but my heart goes out to all those badly affected. Let's brace ourselves because another typhoon is on the way, and it's going to take the same route that Haiyan took. But as they say, the Filipino spirit is resilient and we'll get thru this like we always do! Life goes on!


Today, I intend to share with you my third order from Sample Room. These are products I have already received from them, but since I can't get enough of these I just had to order myself. And when I've finished them off, I definitely have to repurchase from leading drugstores and department stores - that's for sure.

In lieu of making smart decisions for a healthy lifestyle, I got a couple boxes of Digestics and CarbTrim. I like to think of them as my "remedies" before and after consumption. I drink CarbTrim before eating in order to block the carbs I am taking in, and Digestics after eating in order to help with digestion. I don't necessarily use them together, nor everyday. Only when the circumstances warrant (i.e, binge eating on cheat days)

I guess other than exercising a few minutes a day and eating "unprocessed" food, Digestics and CarbTrim are my healthy staples. What are yours?

For products you can try out for FREE, visit http://sampleroom.ph/

2 comments:

  1. I think I need Digestics, but how does it taste like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I'd never heard of sample room, these sound awesome!

    Hayfa
    www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...